As a new garden owner we want to extend a warm greeting to you. May you have a successful planting, growing, and harvesting this summer season 2018!
Orientation for newcomers:
- May “Wine and Weed” : May 19, from 4-6.
- Join our FACEBOOK page—JH Community Garden
- Join our Team Snap app—https://go.teamsnap.com
- Find more information posted at : jhcommunitygarden.com
- Tools are available for your use. Please clean them as best you can before putting them back in the shed.
- Please honor that we are an organic garden.
- We need you to weed the pathway areas around your plot. It may be a huge task at first, but by weeding weekly, we will have a garden to be proud of!
- Pack in, Pack Out all trash and weeds.
- NEVER put the weeds in the compost.
- Only compost garden waste. Cut it up as small as possible using clippers
- If you need help watering, place a red flag in your plot. If you see one, water away!
You will have questions and concerns as you setup your plot. We have a team in place to help you in any way. Please contact one of us.